The Junior MBA - latest online course for kids

Teaching resources recommended by you!
(TeachersTalk is not responsible for the content of any of the resources posted)
Forum rules
[1] You are promoting only teaching related resources
[2] You are based in or will ship to the UK (for a fair postage cost)
[3] You must only post once, summarising your site/goods.
[4] You must post ONLY in the Resources forum, links posted in other forums may be deleted.
[5] You may update your post with new deals or offers, providing updates occur no more than once per week. (Do not post a new thread – Reply to your existing post)
[6] You may add a link to your site in your post.
[7] You must NOT shout (do not write your post or subject in CAPITALS!)
[8] By posting here you agree to be bound by these guidelines, and accept these may change at any time.
[9] It is your responsibility, to check these guidelines, and ensure you adhere to them at all times.
[10] Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in your posts being deleted, or your account banned.
[11] The decisions of the Administration team are final!

Postby jnrmba on Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:25 pm

Dear Colleagues,

I'd like to introduce myself and my new program called the Junior MBA for kids aged 10-18.
After teaching I left to do my MBA and realised that there are many gaps in the current system that kids would benefit from.
We run a 12 week course - 1 x 1hr online (zoom) lesson per week for 12 weeks starting each month with a new cohort of students.
Our times allow for both school and home-schooled students to be catered for.
We have a fantastic curriculum (listed on the website) and would welcome any feedback!
The first cohort of students are very impressed.
If your students would benefit from this please let them know by sharing our website and fb page.
http://www.jnrmba.com
https://www.facebook.com/TheJuniorMBA

If anyone would like more information, please get in touch via admin@jnrmba.com
Thank you lovely colleagues!
Sarah
The Junior MBA
jnrmba
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor