Free tool to help find digital technologies for teaching

Teaching resources recommended by you!
(TeachersTalk is not responsible for the content of any of the resources posted)
Forum rules
[1] You are promoting only teaching related resources
[2] You are based in or will ship to the UK (for a fair postage cost)
[3] You must only post once, summarising your site/goods.
[4] You must post ONLY in the Resources forum, links posted in other forums may be deleted.
[5] You may update your post with new deals or offers, providing updates occur no more than once per week. (Do not post a new thread – Reply to your existing post)
[6] You may add a link to your site in your post.
[7] You must NOT shout (do not write your post or subject in CAPITALS!)
[8] By posting here you agree to be bound by these guidelines, and accept these may change at any time.
[9] It is your responsibility, to check these guidelines, and ensure you adhere to them at all times.
[10] Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in your posts being deleted, or your account banned.
[11] The decisions of the Administration team are final!

Postby richpb7 on Wed May 03, 2017 12:59 pm

I'm developing a new free tool for teachers, based on my doctoral research in educational technology, which is designed to help teachers find the best digital technologies to suit their needs. They're similar to Top Trumps, and currently contain 56 of the most popular free apps for teaching and learning that I know of. They're all rated against six dimensions of teaching and learning, have short descriptions, include links to the various technologies themselves, and an overview video in each case.

I'd love to get some feedback - all thoughts welcome, positive and negative. They're part of a wider suite of tools and techniques I'm working on, but these digital playing cards are free for everyone. You can find them online here, including a link to a PDF pack that you can download and keep:

http://techtrumps.co.uk

I do have some physical packs of these as well, which can be used to play a game just like Top Trumps. I'm not sure if there's a market for them at the moment, but I'd be happy to sell them if anyone showed an interest.

Enjoy!

Rich Osborne
richpb7
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Teaching Resources