Resourceful - Lesson Plans and Differentiated Resources

Teaching resources recommended by you!
(TeachersTalk is not responsible for the content of any of the resources posted)
Forum rules
[1] You are promoting only teaching related resources
[2] You are based in or will ship to the UK (for a fair postage cost)
[3] You must only post once, summarising your site/goods.
[4] You must post ONLY in the Resources forum, links posted in other forums may be deleted.
[5] You may update your post with new deals or offers, providing updates occur no more than once per week. (Do not post a new thread – Reply to your existing post)
[6] You may add a link to your site in your post.
[7] You must NOT shout (do not write your post or subject in CAPITALS!)
[8] By posting here you agree to be bound by these guidelines, and accept these may change at any time.
[9] It is your responsibility, to check these guidelines, and ensure you adhere to them at all times.
[10] Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in your posts being deleted, or your account banned.
[11] The decisions of the Administration team are final!

Postby Resourceful on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi everyone! :)

My name's Louise and I run a TES shop for my small business 'Resourceful' https://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/ ... l-Learning

Currently I have a range of 'Fun Fact' Cards in Science and Geography for KS1/lower KS2, and a differentiated 'Connect Four' Game for upper KS2 Maths.

I am in the process of developing lesson packs with plans and differentiated resources to be used across the Primary phase.

I'd love some ideas for curriculum areas that you feel are missing from the market so please reply with any suggestions that would save your valuable time!

In the meantime, keep posted on my developments via my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/resourcefullearning
Resourceful
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Teaching Resources