Fundraising for PTA

A Forum for members of a Parent Teachers Association.
Share your thoughts, advice and ideas with other PTA members.

Fundraising for PTA

Postby clipboard on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Parent Focus is an organisation that works with parents and parent groups in various difference ways including conducting market research with them.

We have recently trialled a mechanism by which PTA’s can raise funds for their school by becoming market research partners – inspired by the Puffin Book Club idea. All you have to do is let us know you would like to be involved – we will send you links to any surveys we are conducting for you to distribute to your school parents and for every parent who completes the online survey we will pay the PTA £2.50. We don’t retain people’s data unless they specifically ask to be contacted and you can decide whether or not you want to circulate any particular survey.

The last one we conducted was for Which? and involved 5 questions on car seats. It took no more than a couple of minutes to complete and raised funds for 6 school PTAs. It was so popular we have decided to extend this approach and I am writing to you to see if you would be interested in joining the scheme. There are absolutely no costs involved in joining and you are able to leave at any time.

If you have any questions about us, or becoming a research partner, please either email julie@parentfocus.co.uk or call me on 01932 707160 and I will be really happy to talk it through with you.

With best wishes

Julie Campbell

Project Coordinator
clipboard
Just Registered
Just Registered

Fundraising for PTA

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to PTA Chat