Parents/Teachers need your opinion - 'apprenticeship"

A Forum for members of a Parent Teachers Association.
Share your thoughts, advice and ideas with other PTA members.

Postby Saleha Crimson on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Hello,
I am working on a project to develop the image of Further Education in the UK via Exhibition, for those who choose to go down this road. The Exhibition for 2012 (free entry), where visitors (young, school leavers & parents) will meet colleges/academies/professionals… career advisers and
will have the opportunity to gather information in order to understand the range of apprenticeships and routes available in different sectors providing training.
It is also combined with conferences & workshops (how to write a VC, a cover letter, how to prepare for an interview…) to secure information about the level of training/courses available depending upon the level of studies/diplomas you have achieved.

I would love for Parents/Teachers/teachers assistant...career advisors, to participate and send me some feedback on the project 'The National Apprenticeship Expo" = NAE 2k12.
Parents & Teachers, you are the best persons to talk to with regard to what you & the student(s) think about their future, the diverse options offered... and how they feel about choosing between Colleges or apprenticeships.

NAE 2k12 very briefly:
âž« 2/3 days exhibition (school visit/individual visit on Friday, individual visits on Saturday).
âž« Free online registration.
âž« Goody Bag for each visitors.
➫ NAE 2k12 “Have Your Say”: you will be able to suggest & vote for a theme at one of the conferences.

Q.
1 -I would like to know if you would find this project useful for you as *A student /*A school leaver /*A jobseeker /*Parents /*Career advisor /*A business…?
2 – Would you attend such Exhibition? Why?
3 – What would you expect from such Exhibition?

I welcome your comments/feedback on this project. Thank you! :)
Saleha Crimson
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to PTA Chat