Teach online 15.50GBP - 19 GBP + 2.30 Hourly bonus.

Find teaching jobs from around the world.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Forum rules
Please post only 1 job at a time, and post each job only ONCE!
Duplicate postings will be deleted.
Postings older than 30 days will automatically be removed.

Postby Profedu on Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:53 am

UU abc is hiring! You can teach during Beijing peak hours which are 10 am to 1 pm UK time and all day weekends- 6 am-3pm UK time.

At these times the company offers you a base rate of between 15.50GBP - 19 GBP + 2.30 Hourly bonus and an attractive 'standby' rate of 11.50 GBP+ for when you do not have any students. We teach Chinese children between the ages of 4-14 and we use a cutting edge/enjoyable platform and curriculum to easily engage and teach our students. We teach 1 v 1 and small groups 1 v 4 at this time.

Payments are currently made via Paypal and will shift to direct band transfers in the new year.

If you are an experienced teacher and a degree holder then please do not hesitate to contact me here in the first instance.

I will simply ask that you are a native speaker of English and that you provide a CV so that I might bypass any web application and contact our interviewers directly. This, of course, will expedite your application process.

Come and join UU abc, we have so much to look forward to with our new STEAM and group classes being added.
Profedu
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Teachers Jobs