Dissertation help! Work related quality of life-

Come here for general chat, have a cup of coffee, relax, or get something off your chest.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby harrietdolan on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a third year student at the University of Portsmouth, studying for my BSc (Hons) Psychology. As a psychology student, I am required to complete an independent final year research project. For my project I am interested in investigating how engaged people in an educational setting feel at work, and what they think might improve their work-related quality of life.

I have developed a short online survey, which will take no more than 10 minutes to complete and all responses will remain completely anonymous. I would appreciate it greatly if you could take the time to complete the survey. Your response will be a valuable addition to my research and my findings will result in a greater understanding of the work-related quality of life of staff in schools.

If you are able to complete the short online survey please respond to this post and I can provide the link and also additional information. I would be very grateful for your participation.

Thank you very much.
harrietdolan
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Staff Room