Guarding against burnout

Come here for general chat, have a cup of coffee, relax, or get something off your chest.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Guarding against burnout

Postby HP123 on Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:06 pm

Research has shown that certain factors may mediate the relationship between job demands (such as challenging behaviour and workload) and symptoms of burnout in teachers, hence explaining why some teachers experience burnout and others don't, even when circumstances are similar. This MSc project aims to investigate these factors by looking at the influence of an individual’s choice of coping strategies, the way they regulate their emotions and their sense of classroom self-efficacy.

If you are interested in this topic, then please complete the following 5 minute online survey:

https://ntupsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_29lB3mCK8Gc1Zm5

Thank you for your time. I will provide a synopsis of my findings once the research has been completed.

Hannah
HP123
Just Registered
Just Registered

Guarding against burnout

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Guarding against burnout

Postby Lgall123 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:33 am

I will do yours.

Please complete mine if you have taught in a primary setting.

I am looking for help from Primary school teachers to fill in my masters dissertation survey for teacher mental health and wellbeing. If you have ten minutes spare please fill it in on the below link:

https://shusls.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/for ... oljlLDphVX

This is completely anonymous as the online software doesn’t ask for your personal details :)

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP
Lgall123
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: Guarding against burnout

Postby jorgealarcon on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:47 pm

Are your findings from your survey been completed?
jorgealarcon
Just Registered
Just Registered

Return to Staff Room