Hi everyone

Come here to say hello and introduce yourself to the community.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Hi everyone

Postby steventheteacher on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:52 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Steven and I'm a 27-year-old English teacher to be from the Netherlands. I study at the University of Amsterdam and I live in Utrecht. I've had multiple teaching experiences with different levels. I know the education system in the Netherlands is quite different from the U.K., but I believe that makes it even more interesting. Last summer I spent 7 weeks in the U.K. travelling to different cities. I've been to London, Canterbury, Oxford, Brighton and Jersey. This trip was part of a subject called Stay Abroad, which is about being immersed in the culture and language to broaden and deepen my knowledge of both aspects.
In another post I would like to ask a few questions about other people's teaching experiences in the U.K. (preferably people who have always lived in the U.K.). I am really interested in reading your stories and I hope to learn a lot here! Hopefully I can also help you learn new things from my perspective. That way, we can learn from each other.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Best,

Steven
steventheteacher
Just Registered
Just Registered

Hi everyone

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Lena01 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:18 pm

hi all, my name is Lena)) I am a new member here )) thanks for your post , nice to meet you all here, in this web site
Lena01
Just Registered
Just Registered

Return to Introductions