Children and Technology Questionnaire

Come here to say hello and introduce yourself to the community.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby Ben_IT_Student on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi all,

My name is Ben and I am currently studying MSc Computing at De Montfort University, Leicester.

I am conducting research into whether there are any psychological effects of using technology, particularly among children who are still developing. As part of this study I have created a questionnaire aimed at primary school teachers to understand whether technology is changing the way children behave.

Would you be willing to participate in this study by completing the questionnaire? It should only take a few minutes to complete. All responses are anonymous.

Please use the link below to access the questionnaire:
https://goo.gl/forms/2ija8RF9n7Ema0xA3

Also, if you are a parent of a child who attends a primary school or has just left, would it be possible to complete a separate questionnaire that is aimed at parents?

For the parents' questionnaire, please use the link below:
https://goo.gl/forms/3jAN2r9J1HK77OzR2

I hope this is OK? Please do not hesitate to ask any questions that you may have.

With thanks and kind regards
Ben.
Ben_IT_Student
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Children and Technology Questionnaire

Postby Ms.Milania on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:39 am

This is very interesting research work Ben. Thank you for researching in the field of technology and development. All the best in finding answers and i hope that you will share your results with us because i find the topic very interesting :)
Ms.Milania
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: Children and Technology Questionnaire

Postby Ben_IT_Student on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:01 am

Thank you very much Ms. Milania. Hopefully we will receive enough responses to have a good amount of data to use. I will share the results as soon as the project is complete.
Ben_IT_Student
Just Registered
Just Registered

Return to Introductions