Minibeast roadshow for primary kids?

As a community you get a say in our content and the way the forum is run. Post your comments and suggestions here. - Having problems? Post your queries here.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby rosemaryellenjolly on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi,

I'm Rosie, an LSA from Milton Keynes, UK. I recently came up with an idea for a small business and could really use some help from all the primary school teachers out there.

I would like to combine my love of exotic animals with my love of helping children by running a mobile minibeast show. I would bring a collection of exotic insects into primary and lower/middle schools across Bucks, Beds and Herts for a 45 min - hour long show. I haven't worked out pricing yet - I was thinking somewhere around the £80 mark. Shows could be tailored to a particular theme, e.g rainforests.

Does this sound like something you primary school teachers would potentially be interested in? Does it sound like a good idea? Any questions? Any concerns?

Please just let me know what you think - any thoughts would be much appreciated.

(Also I would obviously be fully licenced and insured. I would NOT have kids holding potentially dangerous insects such as tarantulas)

Thanks guys!

Rosie :D
rosemaryellenjolly
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Comments/Suggestions/Help