Primary Teachers Free Resources

As a community you get a say in our content and the way the forum is run. Post your comments and suggestions here. - Having problems? Post your queries here.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby phoenix on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:21 pm

Hello,

I am looking for primary school teachers interested in obtaining free goods for their schools in return for photography of products in a school setting and/or a 1 hour research session:
Photography - typically, I come into school with a professional photographer and take pictures of educational products with year 1 or 2 children. In return, you get to keep the goods unless they are prototypes in which case you get an equivalent value. We provide a consent letter template for parents, photography lasts just 1 day and the photographs are also given to you which can be sent to parents. The children also have a great time during these sessions. We are looking to do some photography in Schools in September/October. The value of goods does vary but a typical value can be anywhere from £150 to £500 depending on the items being shot.

Research - I will ask you about new products, show you prototypes/drawings and ask for your opinion on them. You get £250 free goods for a 1 hour session and it usually works best with 2 teachers. We have these opportunities all the time when we develop new products.

If this is of interest to you, please email me with details of your school and I can give more information about how to receive your free goods.

Best Regards,
Andy
info@phoenixeduconsulting.co.uk
phoenix
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Comments/Suggestions/Help