Teacher training courses from Bologna, Italy!

Come here to say hello and introduce yourself to the community.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby ifom.coop on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:54 am

Hello everyone!

I'm Francesco Tarantino and I'm a teacher at the Institute for Training, Employability and Mobile learning (IFOM) based in Bologna. I hold a Master Degree in ICT Engineering and I've been involved in training and education activities since 2004, most of them being in-service trainings or teachers. I also participates as stakeholder and speaker in policy-making events and conferences organized by the European Commission on the topic of education and training.

IFOM is a vocational education and training centre and a non-profit organization that holds extensive experience in designing and implementing learning mobility projects for teachers, headmasters and educational staff with the support of the Erasmus+ programme. You can learn more about us at http://www.erasmustrainingcourses.com.
We work in the education sector since more than 10 years, thus we know the real context, the challenges that teachers are facing every day. We regularly participate in international training and European conference to keep our know-how up-to-date. We’re experience in tailoring our courses to the participants needs and profiles thus enhancing personal and professional development.

We look forward to welcoming you in Italy!
ifom.coop
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Introductions