I'm gonna get banned... I can sense it

Teaching resources recommended by you!
(TeachersTalk is not responsible for the content of any of the resources posted)
Forum rules
[1] You are promoting only teaching related resources
[2] You are based in or will ship to the UK (for a fair postage cost)
[3] You must only post once, summarising your site/goods.
[4] You must post ONLY in the Resources forum, links posted in other forums may be deleted.
[5] You may update your post with new deals or offers, providing updates occur no more than once per week. (Do not post a new thread – Reply to your existing post)
[6] You may add a link to your site in your post.
[7] You must NOT shout (do not write your post or subject in CAPITALS!)
[8] By posting here you agree to be bound by these guidelines, and accept these may change at any time.
[9] It is your responsibility, to check these guidelines, and ensure you adhere to them at all times.
[10] Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in your posts being deleted, or your account banned.
[11] The decisions of the Administration team are final!

Postby Marvin Foe on Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:51 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been teaching now for over a decade and decided to start documenting the crazy shiz that happened and continues to happen at my school (PRU). The place is effing insane and I LOVE it, the kids are fckin mental and so are the staff... So much so that I have written and published a book about it. Below is the blurb/description on Amazon. So if you are degenerate like me, have a twisted sense of humour, are sick of reading books by teachers about how to plan better lessons, assess learning and manage behaviour, and are in need of some comic relief and recognition that sometimes it's absolutely normal to want to slap a pupil, parent or colleague into next week, I've got just the thing for you.

The Bastard Teacher - It Takes One To Teach One

Sometimes kids are little tw*ts, sometimes their parents are stupid c*nts, sometimes the staff are complete d*ckh**ds, and more often than not the Ofsted inspector really needs to be told to f*ck off. These are the brutally honest and unfiltered true stories of a teacher, working with students who have been deemed too unruly for mainstream school and the staff that are insane enough to show up every day and work with them. Laugh and cry as you read crazy tales of education, amputation, defecation and… T*t w*nks?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B095GPCR55/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_QTZ5CPZ9N3Z1V9H0T0N8
Marvin Foe
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Teaching Resources