Primary School Teachers Needed!!

Come here to chat about teaching topics.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby currentlystudying on Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:15 pm

Good Day,

My name is Victoria Levy. I am currently studying for an MSc Child Development at University College London. I am conducting research on teachers’ perspectives on the accessibility, use, and impact of maths education apps for students with SEND.

I am looking for primary school teachers who use maths education apps in a classroom with students with SEND, I’d love to hear more about their experiences by asking them to fill out a brief 25-minute survey.

This is to gain a better understanding of the ways students with SEND are working with maths apps and to ascertain how maths apps can be improved to support maths education. The responses are completely anonymous, and they will have an opportunity to receive the results of the study if they so choose.

The survey comprises close-ended and open-ended questions to gain the fullest understanding of the experience in the classroom with maths apps and teaching students with SEND.

I ask that the following link be forwarded to any eligible participants: https://uclioe.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/for ... yr0t2SRDAq which will take them to an information sheet and consent form which they must complete prior to taking the survey.

Your input is much appreciated!
currentlystudying
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Teachers Chat