Please) Native Speakers , I need your help

Come here to chat about teaching topics.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby Yuliia on Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:19 pm

Hello Everyone from Ukraine. Help me please to resolve the terrible situation with my colleague. The point is I've got a pupil who attends my private English lessons. Her school teacher came to know about that, and the real hell began. She started underestimating her writing . Would you be so kind to read this piece of writing and tell if it has got any mistakes. That teachers says there are too many of them!!! I can't trace any, however(

My future occupation
Time flies quickly, and we are in the ninth grade now. It's high time to think about our future.The job market offers many career choices nowadays. However, I have already decided on my future career. I would like to become an interior/exterior designer. There were many factors that influenced my choice. I was encouraged by my cousin. She has been working as an interior designer for five years. She is very successfull and she really likes what she is doing.
To begin with, this profession is very creative, which I like the most , and rewarding in many ways. It's well-paid and never boring. It implies much cooperation with people. We have to understand the customers' wishes and know the latest trends in design.
I think, it is very important to love what you do. I'm very good at drawing and I'm fond of computer design. I have already mastered some programmes. Furthermore, my parents and my friend consider I have got all the skills for this profession. This inspires me greatly!In a year Iam going to enter the College of Arts and Design. Hope, I will be very successful in my future career.
Yuliia
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Teachers Chat