Would You Like to Take Part in a Psychology Research Study?

Come here for general chat, have a cup of coffee, relax, or get something off your chest.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby lloydsam9 on Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:06 pm

Hey there!

My name is Sam Lloyd and I’m in the process of conducting a Research Dissertation for my MSc Foundations of Clinical Psychology and Mental Health degree at the University of Sussex. I am currently exploring the topic of consent in the workplace, and how teachers feel about consenting to work-related responsibilities, duties and obligations. By exploring how teachers understand consent in the workplace, I am hoping to enhance our understanding of this phenomenon in order to improves workers' experience and job satisfaction.

I am hoping to recruit between 5 and 15 post-qualified teachers (i.e. Qualified Teacher Status), with at least 2 years’ experience working in the education sector to participate in my study. Eligible individuals will be invited to take part in a single one-to-one online-based interview using Microsoft Teams (lasting approximately 45 minutes). Participants will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 M&S Voucher.

If you are interested in taking part, please contact me at sl771@sussex.ac.uk!

Thank-you!
lloydsam9
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Staff Room