Mental Health in Education

Come here for general chat, have a cup of coffee, relax, or get something off your chest.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby david1892 on Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:15 pm

Hi there,

I am currently studying a Health and Social Care course at college and have been tasked with completing a research project on a subject of my choice. In part of this I have been asked to create a questionnaire on my chosen subject which requires responses.

The topic I have chosen is Mental Health in the Education sector. The questionnaire is aimed at people working within the Education sector and is relating to their experiences of their support given when dealing with mental health issues at work.

The responses i seek are from those who have worked in the education sector which can range from Admin, reception to teaching assistant, teacher, headmasters etc.

Having worked within an education background for nearly 9 years it would valuable to see the responses given when compared to my own.

I must add all responses to my questionnaire would be following strict confidentiality rules and I can ensure no names are given in completion or when compiling data of complete responses.

I welcome any responses to my discussion post here and if there is anyone kind enough in being able to complete or share my questionnaire it would be greatly appreciated :D

Thank you
david1892
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Staff Room