The Bastard Teacher - It Takes One to Teach One

Come here for general chat, have a cup of coffee, relax, or get something off your chest.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby Marvin Foe on Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:29 pm

Below is the blurb for and link to a book that I have written an self published. So if you have a slightly dark and twisted sense of humour like me, are sick of reading books about how to plan lessons, assess learning and manage behaviour, and are in need of some comic relief and confirmation that sometimes it's absolutely normal to want to slap a pupil, parent or colleague into next week, I've got just the thing for you.

The Bastard Teacher - It Takes One To Teach One

Sometimes kids are little tw*ts, sometimes their parents are stupid c*nts, sometimes the staff are complete d*ckh**ds, and more often than not the Ofsted inspector really needs to be told to f*ck off. These are the brutally honest and unfiltered true stories of a teacher, working with students who have been deemed too unruly for mainstream school and the staff that are insane enough to show up every day and work with them. Laugh and cry as you read crazy tales of education, amputation, defecation and… T*t w*nks?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B095GPCR55/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_QTZ5CPZ9N3Z1V9H0T0N8
Marvin Foe
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Staff Room