Research Study Invitation (Teaching and the Future of Work)

Come here for general chat, have a cup of coffee, relax, or get something off your chest.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby StephenSowa on Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:02 pm

Hi everyone, my colleagues and I are delighted to invite you to participate in an exciting online research study funded by the University of Edinburgh!

Recent advances in mobile robotics and artificial intelligence are expected to significantly change the types of jobs that will be available in the coming decades. Given these important job market changes, we would love to hear about how you are preparing pupils for the future world of work. More specifically, we would like to invite you to participate in a 30-minute online interview to discuss how you approach teaching about careers and the world of work in the classroom. Subsequently, we would be delighted to collaborate with you in the next school year to co-create innovative careers learning activities and resources for use in your classroom setting.

Please find more details on the research study in the PDF below (accessible via the link). If you are interested in participating in the study, please contact me using the message function below or via email: stephen.sowa@ed.ac.uk

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Aus4MZe-rArCt24tHuxhKLg9mHCq

Many thanks for your time.
StephenSowa
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Staff Room